Sunday, July 15, 2012

Nail sets galore

I purchased 50 sets of nails that I have been slowly working in finishing for well over a month.  I am finally in the home stretch and plan on getting them listed in my etsy shop and on ebay in the next week or so.  I have been eating, sleeping and breathing nail art.  I also decided to take off my own acrylic nails and now my nails are shot....breaking and super short.  :( 

I apologize for the crappy pictures.  My camera is not all that great.  My friend (who happens to be a great photographer) is taking pictures for me to use in listings so they look more professional.  

So without further adieu, here are some previews of the some designs I have been working on....  

Wild Thing- Hot pink with gray and holographic glitter, mixed animal prints
 Drip Drip- Gray with neon glittery "drips"
 Flutterby- Monarch Butterfly- Orange gradient base color
 Spotty Dotty- Sponge painted teal and shades of pink, with white dots
 Rosey Posey- pink roses and green leaves
 Feather free- MY FAVORITE so far....Purple base with white and lavender feathers
 Aztec-my take on the trend, which is not really my style....but fun anyway! 
 Fishy Wishy-  Watery bubbles and cutesy koi fish
 Zebra Shmebra- (lol couldn't come up with a cute name for this one...)  Black and pink with zebra stripes
 Cuppy Cakes- Picture looks orange, but the base is a pretty coral color, with sprinkles, and micro beads. 
 A day at the beach- Bouncing beachballs and umbrellas
 Fruit Stripe YUM- fun colored stripes with holographic glitter
 Peacockadoodle Doo- nuff said. 
 Mosaic-Picture again doesn't show colors well but this has some really pretty pinks and corals in it. 



Until my poor nails grow back in, my nail art might be limited to nail sets and nail wheels, but that will have to do!  Hope you like! 

1 comment:

  1. I wish you lived in my house lol! Maybe then I would grow my nails out haha! I hate fake nails because my nails are so dang wide they always pull up sooner then they should!

    ReplyDelete