Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!  I did a simple 4th inspired mani, and plan on doing another today.  I am also going to "try" to work on some of my nail sets...  depends on if my kids let me or not!  Anyway, here is my current mani! 
I used Fresh Paint Lucky for the red, the new Fergie by Wet n Wild in Rock and Roll for the stars...which you have to work with a bit to get the stars where you want them.  I also used Out The Door's Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat for a little extra shimmer.  The blue dots are Sinful's Blue By You and a white striper for the "fireworks".  I started a flag design but it was after 10 pm and I was tired so it didn't go so well.  I'm going to do one more patriotic design after lunch today, then back to my normal summer brights.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment