Sunday, June 10, 2012

The thing is...

Nail polish/art lovers have one thing in common.  The overwhelming and obsessive need to  buy more and more nail polish.  And we don't always remember what colors we have so we end up with doubles (sometimes triples-hey...we REALLY liked that color!)  I have just begun my collection and already have over 120 polishes, not including my 25 stripers.  I also have about 80 acrylic colors, plus another 40 acrylics for canvas painting....which I haven't even started to use on nails although that day is coming very soon.  Oh the colors I could make! 

So that being said, storage becomes an issue, especially when you have had other obsessions in the past (like hairbow making-resulting in four double ribbon racks that are all full plus some), jewelry making (resulting in 10 full bead trays and more), tutu making (resulting in a large bin of tulle that lives in my closet)....That is just the beginning.  Crap!  That just gave me another idea!  haha....

My poor husband...  we'd better win the lottery because my collections are going to need a bigger house! 




No comments:

Post a Comment